A Spinal Cord Injury Is Never Minor
There is no such thing as a minor injury to the spinal cord. Even if the damage does not cause paraplegia or quadriplegia, victims must deal with chronic pain and mobility limitations. Many must consider risky surgery with uncertain results. Attaining the best possible quality of life may require extensive rehabilitation and expensive adaptive equipment.At Larkin Ingrassia, LLP, we have built a stellar reputation for handling catastrophic accident cases with skill, drive and integrity. If you or a loved one has suffered a spinal injury due to someone’s negligence — whether in a New York highway accident, on the job, in a fall or otherwise — we are ready and able to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Taking Our Decades Of Experience To Court For You
Applying decades of experience and resources, our lawyers stand up to insurance companies on behalf of Hudson Valley individuals and families. We have achieved favorable results in hundreds of serious injury cases arising from:
- Vehicle accidents, including those caused by distracted or drunk drivers and those involving semis and other commercial trucks
- Motorcycle accidents, as well as bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Construction site accidents, including devastating falls from ladders and scaffolding
- The use of a wide range of dangerous, defective products
A Comprehensive Approach To Winning The Maximum Settlement
We are relentless advocates for people disabled through no fault of their own. The outcome of your case may rest on our ability to prove liability and establish the financial and personal impact of the harm you suffered. To build our case, we can call on:
- Accident reconstruction experts and others who can provide credible testimony about the causes and severity of your accident
- Doctors who will substantiate your medical condition and recommended course of treatment
- Life care planners, economists, vocational rehabilitation experts and others who can credibly project long term financial needs created by your spinal cord injury
You can count on our legal team for compassion and understanding — but also for tenacity in pursuing every legal angle to obtain maximum compensation for you and your family.
Talk To Us About Your Concerns Today
You can schedule a free spinal cord injury consultation with our firm by calling 845-566-5345 or send us an email.
Se habla español · Convenient office locations in Newburgh, Middletown, and Kingston