Our Legal Team Provides Comprehensive Coverage To Each Client
At Larkin, Ingrassia & Tepermayster, LLP, we are trusted because of our dedication, and relied upon because of our results. Our recipe for success has always been, and still remains, a simple one:
- Bring together a team of exceptional lawyers hailing from diverse fields and legal backgrounds
- Make the most of this legal experience and knowledge by instilling a culture of collaboration between the firm’s partners, associates, paralegals, investigators and support staff
- Encourage all members of the firm to continually strive to keep their legal skills and knowledge as sharp and updated as possible
- Correctly apply and execute legal strategies proven to get results, or develop innovative legal strategies when new or unusually difficult problems cannot be effectively addressed by time-tested methods
- Never forget who you work for and always be accessible and available to help your clients in whatever way you can
A Team-Centered Approach Focused On You
Our attorneys collaborate on every case, so we can bring a wealth of diversity and experience to all the legal issues faced by each individual client. A team-centered approach gives our clients access to all of the experience, skills, diversity and passion we are able to offer as a law firm. Our practice can be broken down as follows:
- Personal injury cases (A statewide practice)
- Criminal charges (Statewide for major felonies)
- Drunk driving defense (Hudson Valley)
- Drug crime cases (Statewide for major felonies)
- Traffic violations (Various Hudson Valley traffic courts)
- Family law issues (Hudson Valley)
- Business concerns (Hudson Valley)
- Real estate transactions (Hudson Valley)
Relentless In Our Defense
While we seek to resolve every matter without exposing our clients to the risks or costs of litigation — obtaining a fair result outside of court demands a willingness, a readiness and a proven ability to take cases to trial and win. We have that reputation, and you can trust that we will always be prepared to fight for you at trial. We will never recommend compromise in a civil case or criminal defense matter unless it is in your best interest.
Remember, insurance companies and corporations are going to hire the best legal representation they can to fight for their interests.
Reach Out To Attorneys Committed To Fight For Your Interests
Do not enter a dispute without a team you can depend on. Contact us online or call our Newburgh, Middletown, and Kingston, New York, law offices directly at 845-566-5345 (local) or at (toll free) to arrange for a free personal injury or criminal law consultation.