After 11 weeks of New York State on PAUSE, the Law Offices of Larkin Ingrassia & Tepermayster anticipate the reopening of our offices located at 356 Meadow Ave. Newburgh, NY, 626 East Main St. Middletown, NY and 233 Fair St. Kingston, NY on Tuesday, June 9, 2020 when the Hudson Valley Region is expected to begin Phase 2 of New York Forward.
Until further notice we will be implementing safety measures in order to protect clients, vendors, visitors and our employees.
These measures include:
- Requiring mask/face coverings to be utilized by all employees and visitors entering the law offices as required by law. If any person needs a mask, one will be provided to you at no cost.
- Screening all employees and visitors prior to entering our offices by inquiring of them whether they have within the last 14 days experienced or presently are experiencingsymptoms of COVID-19.
- Eliminating individuals occupying the waiting room. Upon arrival visitors will be asked to call our office 845-566-5345 to advise of their arrival and when the attorney/staff member is ready to meet the individual, the individual will notified to enter the office and be met by the staff member and brought to the designated room for the client meeting.
- Reconfiguration of foot traffic patterns within the office so as to reduce foot traffic in order to maintain proper social distancing. The traffic patterns will be clearly marked with signage/floor markings.
- Availability of gloves for any visitor or staff member who wish to use same.
- Hand sanitizers in common areas for visitors to use upon arrival and when departing from our office.
- Encouraging all employees to regularly wash their hands with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizers will be present on the desks of all staff and we encourage their routine use of same.
- Eliminating handshakes or any type of personal greetings which require physical contact.
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing of the office including regularly cleaning door handles, elevator buttons, telephones, computers, desks, tables and chairs. Each office will be wiped down with disinfectant cleaners after a client is in the office.
- In addition to in person appointments, we will continue to offer clients the option of having telephone conferences or remote video conferences via Zoom, FaceTime or other platforms.
We apologize for any inconvenience that these measures may cause, however, the safety and well being of our clients, visitors and staff are our top priority.We ask and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during the public health crisis.
We look forward to reopening and continuing to serve your legal needs in an efficient and safe manner.
Larkin Ingrassia & Tepermayster LLP