A DWI Arrest Can Change Your Life
A DWI charge can be life-altering without the support of an experienced lawyer. If you have been charged, you need an aggressive and effective DWI defense team. At Larkin, Ingrassia & Tepermayster, LLP, our attorneys have the skills, courtroom experience and dedication to get you results in your DWI defense.Protect your rights. Contact a lawyer who will fight to keep you out of jail, protect your driving privileges and minimize your fines. Our attorneys will work to see results in your DWI case.
Getting pulled over for drunk-driving can mean getting hauled into jail, losing your license and facing excessive fines. If you were arrested, you want to be sure that your defense team has the experience and knows the legal strategies that lead to results for DWI defendants.
New York Laws Have Increased Penalties For DWI Defendants:
- DWI in NYS is a blood alcohol content of .08 – that could mean as little as three glasses of wine in an hour depending on weight
- If you blow over .18, you can be charged with aggravated DWI.
- If you refuse to take a breathalyzer or chemical test, your license will be suspended automatically pending an administrative hearing.
- You can be sentenced for up to 1 year in county jail.
- If you get a second DWI within 10 years, the second is considered a FELONY- with a potential 4 year prison sentence
Do not let a DWI charge ruin your life. We will work to minimize the consequences of your DWI: fight to keep your license and keep you out of jail. We will work to dismiss your case, get a plea bargain or get you probation.
Our DWI Attorneys Are Experienced With All Of The Following:
- Driving while impaired by drugs
- Blood alcohol tests
- Field sobriety tests
- Driving without a license
- DMV administrative hearings
- Driving on suspended license
- Conditional licenses
Experienced Attorneys Who Get Results For You
If you have been charged with a DWI, do not settle for a lawyer without the experience, skills and dedication to DWI defense. Our firm routinely takes DWI cases to trial and knows how to challenge the state in DWI cases. We have successfully defended hundreds of DWI cases. Through our use of evidence suppression, trial strategies and appeals, we know the legal strategies that get results for our clients.
We will thoroughly investigate your charges, collect relevant evidence, challenge erroneous blood tests, and make sure that the officers had probable cause to pull you over. We will prepare a compelling and effective case to protect your rights.
Speak With A Lawyer At Larkin, Ingrassia & Tepermayster, LLP!
Our attorneys welcome your inquiries and offer free consultations on any personal injury or criminal law case. Call us at 845-566-5345 or send us an email. Our offices are in Newburgh, Middletown, and Kingston conveniently located 3 minutes from the New York Newburgh Beacon Bridge on Interstate I-84. Se habla español.