Robert E. Noe
Location: Newburgh, New York
Mr. Noe has rejoined Larkin Ingrassia, LLP in October 2019 after spending many years practicing matrimonial and family law. Mr. Noe originally spent five years with the firm starting in 2000.
Mr. Noe attended Western Connecticut State University where he received his bachelor’s degrees in English and Justice and Law Administration. He then earned his Juris Doctor degree at Western New England College, School of Law.
Mr. Noe has been practicing matrimonial and family law for 27 years and has tried hundreds of custody, support and equitable distribution cases.
He is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Family Law section, Dutchess County New York Bar Association and Dutchess County Judicial Screening Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Matrimonial & Family Law
- Child Custody
- New York
Professional Association and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Dutchess County New York Bar Association
- Dutchess County Judicial Screening Committee
- Western New England College, School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1991
- Western Connecticut State University Danbury, Connecticut
- B.A. English and Justice and Law Administration – 1988