Location:Newburgh, New York
Michael Collado joined Larkin, Ingrassia & Tepermayster, LLP as an Associate in the Criminal Department in 2015. Prior to joining the firm he served as an Assistant District Attorney in Orange County, NY where he prosecuted and tried various cases to verdict, before both judges and juries, which included driving while intoxicated, crimes of domestic violence, narcotics possession and assault.
Mr. Collado graduated from Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts in 2009 with a B.A. in International Relations and subsequently attended Brooklyn Law School where he graduated in 2012. During his time in law school, Mr. Collado interned with the Legal Aid Society of Kings County and assisted staff attorneys in defending indigent persons accused of crimes in Brooklyn Criminal and Supreme Court.
Mr. Collado is a member of the Orange County Bar Association as well as a member of both the New York and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law/Divorce Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Law/Wills
Past Employment Positions
- Orange County, NY, Assistant District Attorney
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2016-2018
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York – 2012
- Honors: Legal Aid Society of Kings County, Intern
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- B.A. – 2009
- Major: International Relations
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- New York Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member