Concerned About Your Complex Property Division Issues?
High net worth divorces tend to be complicated and are often bitterly contested. If you are faced with this issue, it is important for you to talk to a lawyer with experience and demonstrated success in high net worth divorce cases.At Larkin, Ingrassia & Tepermayster, LLP, we offer extensive experience, a thorough understanding of complex financial issues involved and a proven track record of success in protecting the interests of our clients. To learn more about what our lawyers can do to protect your rights — call our law offices directly at 845-566-5345 for a consultation today.
Family Law Attorneys Focused On Protecting Your Assets
We have a dedicated team of attorneys and legal assistants focused exclusively on divorce and family law issues. We work closely with our clients to identify goals and to develop an asset protection strategy designed exclusively for them. We also work with forensic accountants and other experts to present a clear and accurate picture of your marital finances in negotiations or in court.
Our attorneys are experienced with all aspects of complex property division, including:
- Analyzing the validity and strength of prenuptial agreements
- Establishing the true value of businesses and professional practices
- Identifying and locating hidden assets
- Working with professional appraisers to value real estate and unusual assets such as art or jewelry
- Dividing investment accounts
- Obtaining Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) for the division of employee benefits such as stock options, deferred compensation, pensions and retirement plans
- Developing an accurate picture of alimony and child support needs
Representing Your Interests In And Out Of Court
Although we strive to reach mutually acceptable property settlement agreements outside of court, it is not always possible to accomplish this goal. However, our practice of preparing each high net worth divorce case as if a trial will be necessary ensures that we are always ready and able to protect our clients’ interests in court.
Have A Large Amount Of Assets To Divide? Let Us Help.
Call us 845-566-5345 or email us to set up a consultation. We have office Locations in Newburgh, Middletown, and Kingston, New York. Se Habla Español.