Helping You Make Important Decisions About Your Family Law Issue
At Larkin Ingrassia, LLP, we understand the emotional difficulty of going through a complicated divorce process. Yet it is precisely at this stressful time that people must make important legal decisions regarding their futures. With that in mind, our law firm provides clients with the crucial, detailed information they need to make these important decisions with confidence.We offer a dedicated team of divorce attorneys and legal assistants whose exclusive focus is on matrimonial and family law issues. For a consultation, call 845-566-5345 or contact us online.
Provide You With The Knowledge You Need To Move Forward
Our lawyers have in-depth knowledge of New York family law, including the law passed in 2010 enabling no-fault divorce on grounds of irreconcilable differences. We take pride in making certain each client understands his or her legal rights and options, and in keeping our clients fully informed regarding the progress of their cases.
Our matrimonial and family law practice includes:
- Divorce litigation/settlements — including cases involving people with complex and high value assets, as well as military divorce
- Child custody determination and visitation schedules
- Child support – agreements/orders
- Spousal Support & Alimony agreements
- Property and debt distribution division
- Paternity issues
- Parental relocation after divorce
- Separation agreements
- Post-divorce modifications to child support, custody and other orders — as well as enforcement of these court orders
- Prenuptial agreements
- Matters involving domestic violence, including orders of protection
- Rights of grandparents
Although we strive to settle your family law matters outside of court, it is not always possible to accomplish this goal. When a divorce or another type of family law dispute cannot be resolved amicably, our highly experienced team will not hesitate to litigate the matter in court. In any case, whether by negotiation or litigation, our lawyers will always be prepared to fight for your interests.
Dealing With A Family Law Issue? Contact Us Today.
Reach out our experienced lawyers by calling us at 845-566-5345 or send us an email. We have offices in Newburgh, Middletown, and Kingston, New York. Se habla español.